|Posted on January 12, 2019 at 8:25 PM|
Wish You Well Youth Faith Foundation Inc.
950 Eagles Landing Parkway #756
Stockbridge, GA 30248
This year, in 2019 the organization will look forward to helping as many youth as possible to move forward. The strategy is to build a youth by educating them on how to be self-driven, ready minded and future focus. This training will include several programs
Youth Engagement defines youth engagement as the sustained and meaningful involvement of a youth/young adult person in an activity focused outside of themselves. A closer look at this definition provides important hints for effective activities and practices: A) Sustained: Youth engagement that endures over time leads to positive outcomes. However, short and intense engagement experiences can also be effective if they satisfy the rest of the definition. Intense experiences often motivate sustained ones. B) Meaningful: The engagement activities and topics are relevant to young people – this can be assured if youth are asked to contribute to the development of the engagement activity. C) A focus outside the self: Youth are engaged when they feel connected and/or are contributing to something larger than themselves. Full engagement consists of Head, Heart, Feet and Spirit components.
1. Head: a cognitive component that help our youth learn new things
2. Heart: an affective component that shows feeling to help them be excited.
3. Feet: a behavioral component that moves toward, participating spending time doing an activity.
4. Spirit: a spirit component, connecting with other youth and adults to make changes by acknowledging the err of the mistakes.
5. Awakens: a new direction, new way of doing things, for a better lifestyle to live.
How will you join in?.
Donation on our website:
Ordering off Amazon